Heat Pack Shoulder - Its unique design allows to deliver heat or cold directly to the shoulder joint. A wide, adjustable, elastic strap secures the Heat pack in place, so you can enjoy the relief whilst resting, sitting up or getting on with your day. Brand - Easy Heat.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Just place the wheat bag over the shoulder, pull firmly on the straps and fasten securely in place. It fits snugly and firmly and is far more versatile than the standard square wheat bag.
As with all of our products,it can be used hot or cold, which makes it ideal for use in the following circumstances;
following surgery can be used to apply cold for the first two days to minimise swelling, Then for the remainder of the recovery period, it can be used to apply heat, in order to encourage healing, reduce pain and relax muscles.
following injury to the shoulder. Again, can be used cold for the first two days and then heated for the remainder of the recovery period.
- for the application of heat or cold in conditions such as bursitis, frozen shoulder, tendonitis, rotator cuff syndrome and arthritis, as directed by your physiotherapist or other health professional.
- for preheating shoulder muscles prior to activities such as swimming, throwing and racquet sports.
- Regular size, which adjusts to suit all.
- Product Weight 1.6 kg
- Product Dimensions 10 × 10 × 10 cm
What we all know
- Heat is great for soothing aches and pains and relaxing tight muscles
- Wheat bags are a quick, easy, natural and economic way of applying heat
But……all wheat bags are not created equal
Most wheat packs are regular shapes- square, rectangle or oblong. These might be fine to warm the bed or to cuddle up to on a cold night, but when it comes to therapy (and by that I mean actually treating your body’s tightness or pain issues) they are quite useless, and in some cases actually may worsen symptoms.
THE PROBLEM WITH THESE HEAT PACKS IS THEY DON’T FIT and CONTOUR TO OUR BODY.
Our heat packs have a very unique design, created by physiotherapists with over 35 years of experience. They mold to the contours of the body. It heats right to the areas, where those tight muscles attach.
Not only that but our heat packs are evenly weighted and balanced by counterweights and by velcro straps, which means when you use them, you can completely relax. No more tensing to stop it from falling off or having to hold it in place.
EASY HEATS packs can also be used to cool. Stick your pack in the freezer and you will have an ice pack that is perfectly contoured to your body.