Affordable, professional-quality TENS unit that incorporates a wide variety of output combinations. It has three modes available: B(Burst), N(Normal) and M(Pulse Rate Modulation). Pulse rate, pulse duration and intensity are adjustable. Now includes timer function. Includes hard carry case, TENS unit, Self-adhesive electrodes (pack of 4), leads x 2, 9v battery, and product manual.
✔ TGA registered
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80mA peak to peak into 500-ohm load
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2Hz ~ 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 30 µs ~ 260 µs
- Mode: B, N, M
- Timer: Select 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or continuous
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0-40 V peak into 500-ohm load
- Size: 95(H)X 65(W) X 23.5(T) mm
Note - It is an effective method of eliminating or reducing pain; however, it is not suitable for all patients. Ensure you consult your doctor about it.
What We All Know About Tens Machines
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) machine is a device to help relieve chronic and acute pain using an electrical current via electrodes attached to the skin. The TENS machine is typically a portable battery-operated unit. A TENS device has no known side effects unlike some medications and prescription drugs and has been used by many to improve their quality of life. TENS can give pain relief in labour. It is also used for chronic pain in people who have conditions such as cancer or arthritis. Physiotherapists sometimes use it to treat muscle pain.
* This product is not subject to GST.