- Wash your feet regularly with soap and water and dry thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- Trim toenails straight across and file rough edges to prevent ingrown toenails.
- Wear comfortable, well-fitting shoes that provide adequate support and cushioning for your feet.
- Rotate your shoes so that they have time to air out and recover their shape.
- Stretch your feet and legs regularly to help maintain flexibility and prevent pain and stiffness.
- Maintain a healthy weight to reduce the strain on your feet.
- Wear socks to prevent blisters and to absorb moisture.
- Avoid exposing your feet to extreme heat or cold.
If you have a specific foot condition or pain, it's important to seek professional medical advice and treatment. Regular foot care can help prevent foot problems and keep your feet healthy and pain-free.