If you routinely experience lower back pain or suffer from a slipped disc, this Adjustable Back Stabiliser provides compression designed to minimise swelling and provide general support. If you’re looking for a herniated disc treatment brace, look no further! It's lightweight fabric is thin enough to wear under your clothing without sacrificing optimal support. Brand - Thermoskin.
Support Level: Stabilising
Warmth Level: Low
This compression back support belt has 4 internal stays for additional lumbar back pain support. The support also features adjustable fastener side straps for extra compression. The air mesh material also provides a lightweight, breathable knit for maximum ventilation when thermal therapy is not being sought. Whether you just have lower back pain once in a while or you suffer from a serious injury, our adjustable mesh lumbar support is comfortable enough for daily wear.
Key features and benefits
- Combines lightweight, power fabric with a breathable mesh knit
- Provides maximum ventilation for comfortable continuous wear
- Designed to reduce swelling and provide general support
- Adjustable elastic side straps for extra compression
- Can be worn directly after an acute injury (unlike thermal supports)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
Assists in the treatment of
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction (Inflammation of the Sacroiliac Joint)
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
- Lumbar Disc Injury (Slipped Disc)
- Low Back Pain (Lumbago)
- Inflammation/Strain of Back Muscle Attachments
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear
1. Position the lower part of the back piece on the coccyx bone and then wrap the piece and secure with the fastener hook and loop.
2. Make sure the middle two internal stays are on either side of the spine.
3. Secure the fastener side straps for extra compression.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction. If pain persists, please discontinue use immediately and consult your healthcare professional.
* This product is not subject to GST.