If you're dealing with a rotator cuff injury or frozen shoulder, our Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) endorsed Adjustable Shoulder with V Stabiliser is your solution. Its cutaway design suits both men and women, offering warmth and support for shoulder instability, arthritis, or tendon issues. Regain comfort and mobility with this versatile support product. Brand - Thermoskin.
Assists in the treatment of:
- Rotator Cuff injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- General shoulder instability / weakness
With customised straps to contour to either shoulder and featuring a customisable V-Stability System, to provide extra support and stability where you want it most. The V-Stability system is removable, making it a versatile product to suit different needs and stages of shoulder rehabilitation.
Support Level: Stabilising
Warmth Level: Moderate
The shoulder brace remains a popular product for athletes and individuals alike as shoulder injuries tend to be very common. This support is the perfect shoulder brace for athletes that participate in sports requiring an overhand motion, such as golf, basketball, AFL, rugby, netball or tennis. However, this brace should not be used for shoulder dislocations or shoulder bracing.
- Lined with Trioxon Advantage material for enhanced recovery – a clinically developed material.
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling
- Comes with a V Stabiliser System which is removable, making it a versatile product to suit different needs and stages of shoulder rehabilitation
- Low profile design with adjustable arm and chest straps for greater comfort
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Cutaway design means product is suitable for both males and females
- Provides warmth and support
- Can be used on left or right shoulders
- Easy one size fits most sizing
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
ONE SIZE FITS MOST
How to wear
- Firmly position the product on the affected shoulder (either left or right), with the seam running directly over the shoulder blade.
- With the chest strap open to the front, place the shorter strap across the chest and feed the longer strap under the opposite arm and through the buckle of the short strap, pull taut until comfortable.
Wrap bicep strap around bicep until firm and fix in place.
Place the V-Stabiliser System on a table, so that straps A, B and C are laid flat. Position Tab (i) on the bicep strap, making sure strap C is along the mid-line of the shoulder. Attach strap A to the chest then attach strap B to the back. Attach strap C to the mid-line shoulder. Adjust straps accordingly for additional stability.