Made in Germany, the Air Loc Ankle Brace stabilises the ankle in the shoe, for example after an acute capsular ligament injury. The plastic shells are anatomically contoured and therefore fit the foot comfortably. Inflatable air cushions allow the orthosis to be adjusted to the degree of swelling. Ideal for sports, moderate instability and post-op recovery of ligament ruptures. Colour - Blue, Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Size - Universal.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- Treatment of (acute) injuries to the capsular ligament complex
- Early functional / non-surgical treatment, e. g. after ankle sprains and ruptured ligaments
- Post-operative rehabilitation / protection, e. g. after suture repair / ligament reconstruction
- Chronic ligament insufficiency / instability
- Relapse prevention
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- Stabilises the lateral capsular ligament structure of the upper ankle, thanks to anatomically contoured plastic shells, thus preventing the foot from spraining (particularly when used in combination with shoes)
- The perfect fit and excellent adjustment to the respective degree of swelling, thanks to inflatable air cushions
- Allows ideal adaptation to the individual foot width and the degree of swelling using an elastic shell connection
- Flexible donning thanks to four adjustable Velcro straps
When you wear Air Loc Ankle Brace with a closed shoe, the plastic splints protect your ankle against further sprains. They also comfortably cushion your injured ankle, relieve your pain and ensure excellent wearing comfort.
- Adjustable air cushion and anatomically contoured shells and straps provide the perfect fit for acute treatment
- Universal size for the left and right options.
- Effective when worn inside a shoe
- Anatomically optimal shape
- Simple to insert
* This product is not subject to GST.