Made in Germany, The Malleo Loc L Ankle Brace is perfect for preventing the ankle rolling, using a comfortably padded lateral splint to take pressure off the ligament and stabilise the joint. Pain relief comes with this support, as the ankle itself has minimised strain while it's braced. Colour - Titan, Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- Non-surgical treatment of sprains and ruptured ligaments
- Acute and chronic capsular ligament instabilities
- Prevention of chronic ligament instability
- Post-operative rehabilitation / protection, e. g. after suture repair / ligament reconstruction
- Post-traumatic / post-operative irritation
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- Stabilises the foot in the shoe and provides lateral protection against sprains, without restricting the foot‘s normal heel-to-toe movement
- The L shell sits in front of the talus bone and prevents talar shift
- The plantar pad (optional) that can be individually positioned stimulates the dorsiflexor muscles for additional active stabilisation
- Excellent wearing comfort thanks to soft microfiber cushioning
Made in a universal size to fit literally any ankle, the splint itself is lightweight and anatomically shaped to ensure there's no rolling or twisting of the ankle. A firm fit that stays in place during movement is ensured with the two-strap system, one to stabilise the ankle, the other to anchor it to the lower leg. Finally, a breathable padding lines the whole support so you can comfortably wear the brace all day without issue. It's anatomically shaped L shell is positioned on the lower leg, sitting in front of the lateral malleolus, and extending slightly across the instep.
- Fastened at the lower leg and the foot using two non-elastic Velcro straps. This means the orthosis protects the ankle from incorrect movements which may cause recurring sprains. The foot’s natural heel-to-toe movement is supported.
- If required, you can attach a small functional cushion (plantar pad) on the sole of the foot. During walking, its counter-pressure stimulates the muscles that are responsible for lifting the foot, contributing to the active stabilisation of the ankle for better coordination during everyday activities.
* This product is not subject to GST.