Relieving pain, swelling and soreness in the ankle, this Made in Germany Malleo Train Ankle Support is perfect for walking and running, sports, swimming, working or just relaxing at home. Fitting comfortably inside your current shoes with no problem, it's just what you need for that ankle pain. With a comfortable weave and anatomic sizing for all day wear, it's the ankle support for you. Colour - Titan, Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
The German designed and made Malleo Train shapes across your ankle joint with a gentle but strong compression weave to increase blood flow and healing. With two gel supports built into the sleeve, your ankle is constantly massaged to relieve pain, swelling and any bruising in the joint. With a slim fit that's ideal for any level of activity, it's perfect for injury recovery, arthritis or just a bit of support for sports.
Made with a brand-new lightweight weave that's ultra-breathable as well as a special soft zone for the more sensitive parts of your ankle, it's your skin's best friend.
- Graduated compression - Compression gradually gets lighter towards the ends. Improves circulation and relieves muscle and joint soreness.
- Three-dimensional knit - Constructed to conform to the natural shape of the ankle so it fits snugly yet comfortably against your body and stimulates circulation.
- Contoured viscoelastic cushion - Soft pads behind each ankle bone helps to reduce pain and swelling.
- No rigid parts - Comfortable to wear and allows full range of motion.
- Breathable Train Active Knit Zone - Gentle on the skin and extremely comfortable to wear.
Soft and Breathable Zone - Improves wearing comfort in the ankle area
- Slightly sprained ankle
- Mild instabilities
- Ankle arthritis
- Ankle pain
- Swelling of the ankle
- Chronic, post-operative and post-traumatic irritation (e. g. after sprains)
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis, joint effusions and swelling
- Ligament insufficiency
- Early functional / non-surgical treatment
- Relapse prevention
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- The regulated level of compression promotes the absorption of edemas, effusions and hematomas
- The pad redistributes support‘s compression away from the prominent malleoli to the surrounding soft tissues
- Neuromuscular joint stabilisation by means of compressive knit material
- Intermittent compression is exerted during movement to promote circulation via the joint capsule and tendon compartments
- Optimised durability, even with intensive use, thanks to reinforced seams with an elastic band
How to achieve the perfect fit
Step 1 - Measure (in cm) the circumference of your ankle at its narrowest point.
Step 2 - Check against the sizing chart to get your perfect fit
Step 3 - Wear your Malleo Train ankle support in style to relieve pain and get moving again.
* This product is not subject to GST.