Made in Germany, the Omo Loc is the king of arm slings, keeping your shoulder and elbow firm and in position in virtually any movement. Whether it's recovery from a dislocation, post-op rehab on the shoulder or taking time for the arm to heal, a lightweight and simple design means you can work, exercise and sleep without worrying about the shoulder or elbow. Ideal for post-op recovery, mild arm fractures/strains and dislocation. Colour- Titan, Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Using a comfortable padded foam with fabric lining, it's ideal for all day (and night) wear. completely adjustable straps and loops mean that no matter your size or shape, you can rest assured of stability and support.
Soft fabric - A comfortable and breathable fabric that's gentle on your skin makes it comfortable for all day wear.
Ultralight open construction - A light and minimal design allows for inspection of wounds and injury, and minimal interference on daily life.
Adjustable straps - Fully adjustable straps with a durable velcro system allow for the perfect fit for every body type.
Sleep friendly - Can be worn at night and in bed to protect the shoulder 24/7.
- Immobilisation, e. g. after shoulder surgery
- Post-traumatic, pre-operative care
- Shoulder dislocation
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- Immobilisation of the shoulder joint in a 0°- degree abduction position (rotated inward) e.g., to maintain the surgical outcome.
- The forearm is fixed at the required flexion angle of 90 – 100° and can therefore relieve pain
- Three arm loops that can be positioned individually provide a secure and perfect fit
- Secure adjustment according to different situations using the abdominal fastening with tensioning strap system
- More hygienic thanks to the design of the orthosis
Step 1 - Measure (in cm) the circumference of your waist at its narrowest point.
Step 2 - Size Chart
- Fixing of the forearm in the correct position for medical treatment – 90 –100°
* This product is not subject to GST.