Double-sided padding for hospital & aged care bed rails. Protecting and covering both inner and outer sides of the bed rail. Easy to clean, wipeable PVC fabric. Easy to install on to bed rail. Padded, waterproof and hypoallergenic. Brand - Ubio.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- HIGH QUALITY: The padding is made up of high-quality foam material that can give enough firmness for protection during use as padding for bed rails. It is hypoallergenic and can retain its good quality in long-term use.
- COMFORTABLE: This protector pad is also comfortable to use. It is not too firm and not too soft. It has a perfect quality for a protector pad.
- DOUBLE-SIDED: The main feature of this protector pad is that it is double-sided. It can cover both the inner and outer sides of the bed rail, providing optimum protection.
- WATERPROOF: This protector pad features a waterproof covering that is easy to clean and wipe. As it is waterproof and easily cleaned, it has a low risk of causing hospital-related infections.
- EASY ATTACHMENT STRAPS: The pad comes with easy and secure attachment straps so that it can be installed into the bed rails with great ease. With its secure straps, once installed, it does not come off easily and is placed securely.
|| 140 cm
|| 35 cm
|| 3 + 3 cm
* This product is not subject to GST.
What We All Know About Bed Rail Protectors
Patient’s that undergo severe injury, trauma, or surgery will usually be required to remain in hospice and are normally cared for in a hospital bed. However, in some cases, whether voluntary or no, a patient may experience the need to move or adjust their position while in a hospital bed. In some extreme cases, it’s possible they might roll off the bed or cause themselves harm.
Bed rail protectors however are a sound solution to the needs of any patient. They come in a variety of types and are easy to apply to the sides of a medical bed. Depending on the needs of the individual, some pads will guard small areas while other bed rail protectors will encompass the entirety of the bed.
When should these be considered? Typically, a patient that may have seizures or trouble resting in one position would benefit from guard rails. The options for any professional medical organisation are numerous, and address many concerns such as additional, unintended injury.