Class I, low pressure, open toe, knee-high Compression Stockings, 15 – 21mm Hg.
They are worn to help with aching feet and swollen legs, prevent DVT and are always worn after vain to prevent condition relapse.
✔ Reduce & prevent Swelling.
✔ Prevent Blood Clotting.
✔ Smooth Textured Knit.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- Class 1 compression stockings are perfect for moderate varicose and spider veins
- Sequential decompression, compression gradually decreased further up the leg
- Class 1 is an ideal compression level that can be worn without prescription
- Help relieve tired, swelling and aching legs and feet
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis when traveling
- High-quality medical grade
- Open toe, knee-length
Medical compression stockings Class 1 are measured and manufactured to exert a moderate compression of 15 – 21mm Hg around the calf, foot and leg progressively.
Medical compression should be worn after surgery to promote blood circulation and reduce the risk of clotting and Edema.
Medical compression stockings Class 1 or above should be used if the patient is ambulatory. Anti-Embolism stocking should not be used.
||5 × 5 × 5 cm
* This product is not subject to GST.