Dual head stethoscope is a quality diagnostic instrument used for the auscultation of heart, lung and bowel sounds. A hard-working clinical tool with the acoustic sensitivity and versatility you can rely on. Classic dual head, a bell and floating, tunable diaphragm design, made with precision stainless steel. Brand - DJMed.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patients welcome and comfort.
- Consistent high acoustic sensitivity from precision-machined stainless-steel chest-piece.
- Compact design is ideal for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients.
- Resilient, single-lumen tubing provides longer product life.
- Variable pressure, tunable frequency technology
- TUNABLE DIAPHRAGM: By slightly adjusting pressure on the chest piece, the ability to hear high- or low- frequencies is possible during monitoring.
- WIDE VARIABILITY. This classic dual head stethoscope allows for monitoring and assessment of a wide variety of patients. Perfect for use of many healthcare practitioners.
- LATEX-FREE. The soft-sealing earpiece and tubing material are latex-free. Along with safety, it provides a nice acoustic seal for excellent hearing and a comfortable fit.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Tubing material is produced with resistance to skin oils and alcohol to enable longer tube life. Easy to clean with 70% alcohol and less likely to pick up stains.
Optional - Stethoscope Case
|| Stainless steel
|| Single lumen tubing
| Ear tips