Introducing the Series-II Free Roam Electric Mobility Scooter, the perfect companion for your outdoor adventures. With its sleek design and powerful performance, this scooter offers unparalleled freedom and maneuverability. Explore with confidence as its long-lasting battery ensures 15-25km rides. Discover the joy of effortless mobility with the Free Roam Electric Mobility Scooter today.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Operation and Design
- Regain independence with the new Series-II Free Roam Electric Mobility Scooter. The controls are simple and intuitive for anyone to become familiar with, and rear suspension ensures a smooth ride.
- It is a pleasure for all kinds of everyday use with thick comfortable padding on the seat and armrests, and the mid-sized design that boasts an impressive turning circle.
- Getting on and off the scooter is possible with minimal fuss as the armrests are retractable, and the Presidents seat can also swivel to the side with the pull of a lever. The pivoting seat action also allows for easy dining at a table.
- It has a sensible speed of up to 8km/h, a generous range of 15-25km and a battery level meter on the dash. Further convenience is assured thanks to Flat-Free tyres that never require filling with air!
- Occupants of up to 120kg can ride, which is a testament to the sturdy design. If you're seeking a smart solution for your transportation needs, the Series-II Free Roam Electric Mobility Scooter will surely fit the bill.
- ADJUSTMENTS: A wide range of adjustments are offered to ensure a safe and comfortable journey with the tailoring of handlebar angle and seat height. The armrests can also be moved outwards to cater for a range of rider sizes.
- STORAGE: It has a front storage basket and rear seat pocket for belongings. Another handy function is the freewheel lever allows the scooter to be pushed, which is useful for situations such as rolling slowly into it a garage for storage. It can be transported in the boot of a car with the folding handles and easy removal of the seat. The battery is also detachable for an easier to manage weight.
- SAFETY: We regard safety and quality as paramount for our products. The Series-II Free Roam Motorised Mobility Scooter is no exception, featuring electronic incline braking, integrated anti-tip wheels and front and rear LED lights and reflectors for visibility. There's a horn for alerting others too.
- REPLACEMENT: Equip med has been producing high-quality aged care products for over a decade, and so you can be rest assured that in many years to come you'll have no problem when you require new tyres, or a replacement battery.
- Model: Series-II Free Roam
- Colour: Red
- Max Forward Speed: 8km/h
- Driving Range: 15-25km
- Max Driving Gradient: 10°
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Suspension: Rear
- Tyres: 9x3' Flat-Free
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Batteries: 12V 12Ah (x2)
- Charger: 240V
- Charging Time: 6 hours
- Motor: 24V/300W
- ARTG Number: 283356
- Brand - Equip med
Size & Weight
- Product Weight: 43kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 55 x 116 x 62cm
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 52 x 111 x 92cm
In the Box
- 1x Electric Mobility Scooter
- 2x Keys
- 1x Battery charger
- 2x 12Ah batteries (in one detachable pack)
- User Manual is accessible online
- ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
Assembly is straightforward with only the seat and armrests needing to be attached.
Note : We are unable to deliver this item to remote areas in the Northern Territory.
* This product is not subject to GST.