Discover freedom and independence with the Pathline Series Electric Mobility Scooter. Engineered for the elderly, this electric mobility scooter offers intuitive controls and rear suspension, guaranteeing a comfortable and smooth ride. With a maximum speed of 8km/h, an impressive range of 15-25km, and a handy battery level meter on the dashboard, it's the perfect companion for reclaiming your mobility.
✔ Fast Shipping
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Operation and Design
- Regain independence with Pathline Electric Mobility Scooter. Its controls are simple and intuitive for anyone to become familiar with, and rear suspension ensures a smooth ride.
- The Pathline Electric Mobility Scooter is a pleasure for all kinds of everyday use with thick comfortable padding on the seat and armrests, and the mid-sized design that boasts an impressive turning circle.
- Getting on and off the scooter is possible with minimal fuss as the armrests are retractable, and the President's seat can also swivel to the side with the pull of a lever. The pivoting seat action also allows for easy dining at a table.
- Occupants of up to 120kg can ride, which is a testament to the sturdy design. If you are seeking a smart solution for your transportation needs, the Pathline Series Electric Mobility Scooter will surely fit the bill.
- ADJUSTMENTS: A wide range of adjustments are offered to ensure a safe and comfortable journey with the tailoring of handlebar angle and seat height. The armrests can also be moved outwards to cater for a range of rider sizes.
- STORAGE: It has a front storage basket and rear seat pocket for belongings. Another handy function is the freewheel lever allows the scooter to be pushed, which is useful for situations such as rolling slowly into a garage for storage. It can be transported in the boot of a car with the folding handles and easy removal of the seat. The battery is also detachable for an easier to manage weight.
- SAFETY: We regard safety and quality as paramount for our products. The Pathline Series Motorised Mobility Scooter is no exception, featuring electronic incline braking, integrated anti-tip wheels and front and rear LED lights, reflectors and flag for visibility. There is a horn for alerting others too.
- REPLACEMENT: Equip med has been producing high-quality aged care products for over a decade, and so you can be rest assured that in many years to come you'll have no problem when you require new tyres, or a replacement battery.
- Model: Pathline Series
- Max Forward Speed: 8km/h
- Driving Range: 15-25km
- Max Driving Gradient: 10A
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Suspension: Rear
- Large Tyres: 9x3 Pneumatic
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Batteries: 12V 12Ah (x2)
- Charger: 240V
- Charging Time: 6 hours
- Motor: 24V/300W
- Brand - Equip med
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 51 x 112 x 110cm
- Product Weight: 50kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 56 x 109 x 57cm
IN THE BOX
- 1x Electric Mobility Scooter
- 2x Keys
- 1x Battery charger
- 2x 12Ah batteries (in one detachable pack)
- Assembly is straightforward with only the seat and armrests needing to be attached.
Note - We are unable to deliver this item to remote areas in the Northern Territory.
* This product is not subject to GST.