Struggling with tired, painful legs that hinder your daily activities? Embrace relief with a revolutionary device with warming foot cover designed to enhance blood circulation in your feet and legs. Experience a noticeable reduction in pain, fatigue, and heaviness. Reclaim your vitality and conquer everyday tasks with ease. Say 'yes' to lighter, more energetic legs today. Brand - paingone Fllow.
- Powerful stimulation with 150 intensity levels
- 25 Opti-Fllow waveforms to stimulate muscles
- 3-in-1 system – use up to three therapy modes simultaneously
- Wireless – 36 hours of rechargeable battery life
- Remote Control puts everything in the palm of your hand
- Warming foot cover to keep feet cosy
- Relax and recline: use seated or while lying down.
- Relieves pain and discomfort in the legs and feet
- Helps improve blood flow in the feet and lower legs
- Relieves other painful areas via TENS therapy
How does it work
- Just place your feet on Fllow and it does all the work for you. Its EMS electrostimulation therapy actively engages the muscles in the legs and calves, contracting and relaxing them in a way that effortlessly helps move blood through the circulatory system.
- Just 20 minutes use per day could help you to see real results fast.
- With 150 intensity levels, 25 waveforms and 36 hours of wireless battery performance, Fllow offers an optimum range of features and benefits.
- The wireless remote control puts everything in the palm of your hand – no awkward reaching to adjust the settings. Just sit back in your favourite chair and let Fllow deilver its stimulating therapy.
- Supplied with a cosy foot cover to keep feet warm during use. Fllow also has the unique Relax and Recline feature which lets you use the device while seated or even while reclining on a bed or couch.
- The TENS electrodes, supplied with the device, can be used to relieve other painful areas. They can be used at the same time as your session or separately.
Do not use it in the following circumstances:
- If you have suspected or confirmed epilepsy or heart disease, malignant tumour, serious cerebrovascular disease or other acute disease, unless specialist medical authorisation has first been obtained.
- If suffering from haemorrhage after acute trauma or fractures, or if recovering from surgery
- If you are pregnant
- If you are fitted with a pacemaker or other active implanted electrical device
- If you have been diagnosed with, or have any reason to believe that you may be suffering from, Deep Vein Thrombosis (“DVT”)
* This product is not subject to GST.