Perfect for medical procedures, and for non-healthcare needs – whenever precise gripping and delicate manipulation is needed. Crile Straight Forceps are specially designed hemostat forceps, which use the entire length of the jaw as a working surface. They are commonly used in hospitals, medical centers & surgery centers.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- High-Quality Stainless Steel
- 14cm Crile Straight Forceps
- TGA registered
Transverse interdigitating striations which are unique to this style of forceps – horizontal, interlocking, serrated grooves that run the full length of the jaw’s curved clamping surface.
- Finger rings, similar to those at the end of scissors, make fine manipulation easier with gloved hands.
- Enjoy hands-free compression and vary the amounts of pressure with the ratchet lock locking clamp.
- High-quality stainless steel makes it easy to sterilize after use. The full length of the instrument’s jaw is a working surface.
- 14 cm length, including approximately a 3 cm straight jaw.