14cm Stainless Steel Forceps Criles Curved is often used to compress blood vessels to prevent bleeding, and for holding delicate skin tissues. Perfect for any health care and personal care precision gripping and manipulation needs. They are specialized hemostatic forceps commonly used in hospitals, medical centers and surgery centers during ligation, cauterization, and laparoscopic procedures, as well for first aid, and non-healthcare needs. Perfect for your precision gripping and manipulation needs.
✔ TGA registered
✔ High Quality
✔ Fast Shipping
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Australian Trusted Store
These Curved Crile Forceps are specially constructed with:
- Transverse interdigitating striations – interlocking serrated grooves that run the full length of the jaw’s curved clamping surface.
- A locking clamp also called a ratchet lock, allows hands-free compression, at a few different levels of pressure.
- Finger rings make fine manipulation easier with gloved hands.
- 14 cm length including approximately a 3 cm curved end.
- High-quality stainless steel for easy sterilization.