Made in Germany, ECO 120 Forearm Crutches sold as a pair (2pc) are constructed of lightweight aluminium tubes for light, easy, comfortable maneuverability. Height adjustable, attractive and strong. Extra-wide cuff for comfort. Strong, lightweight, attractive & height adjustable. Can support up to 120 kg. Suitable for daily use. Brand - Rebotec.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- ADJUSTABLE. There are 10 height adjustment levels plus another available adjustments in height from handle to cuff. Equipped with effective locking mechanisms for height adjustment.
- EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG & STABLE. Able to support up to 120 kg, this forearm crutch is remarkably strong. Also, it is equipped with a strong non-twisting forearm cuff and a non-sliding rubber “big foot” grommet that adds to its superb stability.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL. As manufactured in Germany, Rebotec provides safe, comfortable, solid and steady support forearm crutches for all-day use. Constructed with high quality, lightweight aluminum tubes, this is guaranteed to be durable and withstand long term use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT. With its smart German design and manufacturing, being lightweight, strong and sturdy at the same time, these crutches are absolutely comfort and functional wise.
- COMFORTABLE. With an extra wide cuff, a strong non-twisting forearm cuff, and an ergonomic handle, this pair of crutches offers stability and comfort for the patient. Built with a crutch handle reflector and made up of lightweight material, patient can easily use the crutches and feel confident.
Forearm Crutches are sold as a pair (2pc)
- Strong non-twisting forearm cuff
- Solid ferrule with a high diameter
- 10 height adjustment levels
- Crutch handle reflector
- Ergonomic handle
- Steady support
|Height from handle to cuff:
|Height of handle:
||72 cm – 95 cm (adjustable)
|Diameter in mm:
|Country of origin:
||Germany (Design & Manufactured)
* This product is not subject to GST.
Are these 1-piece crutches? Or does the arm rest separate from the crutch itself?
These crutches are all 1-piece construction. It is a strict requirement to achieve CE product safety certification. This crutch meets and exceed medical device safety standard in all countries including but not limiting to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and UK. etc. The armrest is part of the crutch.
Is this a pair? How many crutches are included?
They come as a pair.
What is the weight capacity of these forearm crutches?