Endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association, Supacore Men’s Coretech Compression Shorts are patented compression shorts for groin, hamstring, op and hip related injury. If you have osteitis pubis, groin, hip or hamstring injury, or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these Coretech shorts. Brand - Supacore.
✔ TGA Registered
WHY ARE CORETECH SHORTS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COMPRESSION SHORTS?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process.
- Ribtech body mapped ribbing over glutes , hamstring, hip ,tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
HIGH/FIRM MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION 25 MMHG
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
You should wear Supacore Coretech shorts during training and competition, and post-training for anywhere between 2 – 24 hours.
WHO USES CORETECH?
In our experience athletes who play sports which involve twisting, turning, kicking, and a sudden change of pace seem to be the majority of users. Particularly: Football (all codes), hockey, gymnastics, ballet, skiing, snowboarding.
- Our Coretech garments are made especially for recovery and they need to be firm, compressive and secure. Your compression garment should be a neat, tight fit, but it should not inhibit circulation.
- For precise sizing, please refer to our Size Guide. If you are in-between sizes and on the cusp or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, we would advise the size up where possible.
- As our compression is medical grade your regular sizing in clothing does not match with the Coretech compression sizing.
To ensure longevity of the product please follow the care instruction and handle with care.
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
WEARING YOUR SUPACORE GARMENTS
- Please take extra care when wearing football boots or track shoes with studs. Remove shoes before taking off or putting on your Supacore compression garments.
- Due to the high level of compression when putting on your Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, pulling the garment up the leg section by section to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the in leg seams by pulling from the waist.
- Be mindful when wearing jewellery or watches that may snag or pull the fabric.
CHLORINE AND SALT WATER RECOVERY SESSIONS
We do not recommend that you wear your Supacore garments for recovery in chlorine pools as the chemicals will corrode the fabric and impact on the longevity of the product. Rinse immediately in clean water after use if your Supacore garments have been exposed to salt or chlorinated water.