Whether it's pain on the inside of the knee from arthritis, a meniscus injury or an old ligament issue, finding relief is crucial. That's where this Made in Germany Genu Train A-3 Knee Brace comes in. Actively massaging the muscles, relieving pain and reducing swelling, it's perfect for all day wear or just sports and exercise. Colour - Titan, Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Made in Germany.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
It treats your knee pain in two main ways. The first is with a gentle medical compression that stabilises the muscles and boosts blood-flow. The second is an anatomic gel pad that actively massages each of the muscles, tendons and ligaments in the medial part of the knee, relieving pain and swelling 24/7.
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis of the knee, chronic, post-traumatic and post-operative irritation, ligament insertion degeneration and tendomyopathy
- Knee pain in cases of functional instability following muscular imbalance
- Recurring joint effusion
- (Relapse) prevention
- Patellar lateralization
- Medial meniscus tear
- Beginning arthritis
- Soft knit fabric - Keeps moisture away from the body and machine-washable on the gentle cycle (which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit) so it’s easy to care for.
- Soft hollow of the knee - Enhanced wearing comfort
- Expansion zone - In the calf area, makes the support easier to put on.
- Corrective guide - Keeps the knee cap stable and centered for stability without loss of mobility.
- Massage pads - Comforting soft stimulating nubs provide pain relief.
Benefits and modes of action
- Activation of joint-stabilising muscles and improved of coordination - thanks to the stimulation of mechanosensors in the skin and the muscle-tendon junction
- Accelerated healing in cases of complex knee problems - Thanks to intermittent compression massage during movement, this promotes the reduction of edemas and the absorption of effusions
- Easier donning and doffing of the support based on the unique expansion zone in the lower leg area
- Maximum wearing comfort and the moisture regulating properties of the Train knitted fabric to reduce pressure on the edges
How to achieve the perfect fit:
Step 1 - You will need to measure (in cm) the circumference of your leg 14 cm above the centre of your knee (A) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Step 2 - Then measure (in cm) the circumference of your leg 12 cm below centre of the knee (B) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Step 3 - Size Chart
* This product is not subject to GST.