Whether it's restoring stability after a knee injury, relieving arthritic pain or preventing hyperextension, this Made in Germany Genu Train S Hinged Knee Brace is the perfect knee support for you. Ideal for ligament injuries including your ACL, MCL or PCL, meniscus tears or moderate arthritis, the lightweight hinged support keeps you stable in even the most active of movements. Colour - Titan, Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
The Genu Train S uses a breathable compression weave to promote blood-flow and speed up healing, while the anatomic hinges and adjustable straps allow for completely controlled stability in any activity.
- Three-dimensional fabric - Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilization.
- Adjustable straps - Lets you control the amount of pressure, for a better fit and just the right amount of support.
- Joint side bars - Straps connect directly to side bars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area.
- Viscoelastic pads - with a massage effect during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body.
Reduced pressure at the edges - prevents constriction
- Ligament injuries including your ACL, MCL or PCL
- Meniscus tears or moderate arthritis
- Severe joint instability
- Severe ligament injuries or tears
- Post ligament reconstruction surgery
- Severe arthritis
- Significant meniscus damage
- Arthritis of knee
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone on bone arthritis
- Strained/ruptured medial collateral ligament of the knee
- Strained/ruptured lateral collateral ligament of the knee
- Advanced knee sprain
- Mild to moderate knee instabilities
More advanced meniscus tears
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- Joint splints on the sides relieve and guide the knee joint in combination with the circular strap system on the upper and lower leg
- Flat-fitting and individually adjustable tensioning straps with micro Velcro fastener
- High degree of wearing comfort thanks to breathable, moisture-absorbing Train knitted fabric with special area at the back of the knee and reduced pressure at the edges
- Supports neuromuscular joint stabilisation by targeting proprioceptors
- Pain alleviation thanks to intermittent compression massage of the parapatellar soft tissue structures during movement owing to viscoelasticpad
- Accelerated absorption of edemas and effusions thanks to compression and massage effect of the elastic knitted fabric
Step 1 - Measure (in cm) the upper circumference of your leg 14 cm above centre of your knee (A) with the knee bent 30 degrees.
Step 2 - Measure (in cm) the lower circumference of your leg 12 cm below centre of your knee (B) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Step 3 - Check against the sizing chart to get your perfect fit
* This product is not subject to GST.