Relief from chronic or severe arthritis pain in the knee is only a brace away with the SecuTec OA Knee Brace. Providing instant and active relief from arthritis in one or both sides of the knee, it can unload the joint, targeting exactly where you need relief. Colour - Blue and Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Made in Germany.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
The lightweight design and padded strapping mean that it's not adding extra weight or slowing you down as you move. In fact, with the SecuTec OA, you'll find the knee can move more than before, free of pain and stiffness so you can move when you need to.
- Quick-release fasteners: easier to put on and take off
- Aluminum frame: lightweight and sturdy
- Adaptive calf shell adapts to the individual body shape
- Adjustable lower leg frame: for pain relief
- Gel pads: for pressure reduction and enhanced comfort
- Relieves the knee on the inside or the outside
- High level of wearing comfort thanks to anatomically contoured gel cushions
- Simple to fit and can be worn under clothing
- Medial or lateral knee osteoarthritis
Postoperative stabilization and relief
- Medial or lateral knee osteoarthritis / arthritis (moderate to severe)
- Condition after cartilage transplant
- After meniscus refixation
- Ruptured anterior / posterior cruciate ligament (ACL / PCL) with leg axis misalignment
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- Correction and relief according to the three- point principle (varus and valgus setting)
- Stabilisation according to the four-point principle (drawer effect; anterior / posterior)
- The perfect fit and pressure distribution thanks to adjustable calf shell and lower leg frame
- The anatomically contoured condylar gel cushions with insertable wedges ensure perfect adjustment
How to achieve the perfect fit:
Step 1 - Measure the circumference of your leg 17 cm above the centre of your knee (A) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Step 2 - Measure the circumference of your leg 15 cm below the centre of your knee (B) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Step 3 - Size Chart
- Once purchased and you receive the brace, an appointment will be booked with Bauerfeind team to ensure you have the brace fitted correctly.
- Individual fitting of the distal frame for varus or valgus adjustment (25° each) with 3 mm Allen key
- Flexion and extension can be limited independently of one another
(flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°)
(extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°)
* This product is not subject to GST.