High care and high demand, easy-to-use, 10L @ 93% Oxygen Concentrator for medical use. The 10L Oxygen Concentrator is a compact home oxygen concentrator that can accommodate high-volume oxygen therapy needs. We recommend this product if you require more than 5 LPM of oxygen or need to power long tubing runs. Brand DJMed.
✔ Fast Shipping
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Australian Trusted Store
- HIGH-CAPACITY: High-capacity oxygen concentrators significantly increase the flow of high-quality breathable oxygen. It delivers up to 10l/min of therapeutic oxygen making it suitable for conditions with high flow oxygen demands.
- HIGH CONCENTRATION: Concentrated oxygen is delivered by a high-efficiency stainless steel membrane that uses the latest technology to provide medical oxygen at a level high enough for clinical use.
- PORTABLE: This oxygen concentrator is designed with specially added wheels to aid easy transportation.
- VERSATILE: Whether at home, at work, or in the hospital, you can use this value-packed oxygen concentrator anywhere.
If you are looking for a high-capacity machine that delivers a strong, consistent flow of pure oxygen at 96% concentration, the High Capacity 10L Oxygen Concentrator is your solution. This easy-to-use concentrator is ideal for home use, with a compact and quiet design that makes it perfect for patients who require more than 5 LPM of oxygen.
- Up to 96% Oxygen concentration
- Delivery of up to 10 liters per minute
- High-performing and reliable
- Easy-to-use at home or medical facilities
||30 – 70 kPa
||1 – 10 LPM
- Oxygen Concentrator
- User manual
- Quick start guide
- Humidifier bottle
- Connect tubing for humidifier bottle
- Nasal oxygen cannula 1.6m
- Nasal oxygen cannula 6m
* This product is not subject to GST.
Note - All patients needing home oxygen in Australia must have a prescription issued to them for treatment.
- What is an oxygen concentrator? How does it work?
An oxygen concentrator machine filters oxygen from the atmosphere and helps individuals access it through a mask or cannula. The oxygen concentrator works by absorbing air from the surroundings and filtering out nitrogen and other gases.
What are the Uses and Reasons for an Oxygen Concentrator?
Acute Conditions Requiring an Oxygen Concentrator: Asthma, pneumonia, respiratory distress syndrome (RDS), bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) Chronic Diseases that Require Oxygen Therapy: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, sleep apnea, etc.
- What if the oxygen therapy of a participant changes?
The medical provider who is monitoring the person’s oxygen therapy can prescribe changes at any time.