Padded Shoulder Immobiliser Arm Sling - Stylish trim arm sling in skin-like “nude” colour. Highly adjustable so you can fit you just right. Soft padded fabric is easy to wear day and night. Wear the shoulder immobiliser for post-operative recovery or if you have recently injured your shoulder. Immobilising your shoulder is important in preventing further injury. Brand - Europa, Ubio.
✔ Attractive, padded shoulder immobiliser arm sling.
✔ Adhesion of Velcro across the full support surface.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Europa is our more stylish arm sling with black piping accenting the edge of the arm cradle.
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE MATERIAL: The Europa shoulder immobiliser arm sling is made of high-quality 100% polyester foam fabric with Velcro. This material offers great stability and durability for the user. It does not deform, keeps its shape even when adjusted many times, and can keep its good quality in long-term use.
- PREMIUM COMFORT: The soft padded fabric of this immobiliser provides premium comfort to the user for all-day use. The sling is also padded, which makes it gentle on the skin and does not strain the neck during use.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE W/ ENOUGH STRETCHINESS: It is built with highly adjustable functions so that it provides the best fit for the user. The sling and padded arm feature a good enough stretchiness so that it forms the arm, doesn’t come off easily, and gives it full support and security.
- STYLISH: It comes with a stylish nude color with black edges, giving it a sleek look whenever in use indoors or outdoors.
Arm Sling Use Instructions
- Place the forearm bending in suspension, maintaining a 90º angle with respect to the other arm, which will remain close to the patient’s body. The thumb should be pointing up.
- Place the support (piece A) on the forearm, covering and wrapping in such a way that it fits the elbow in the closed corner of the board.
- Once the main piece is in place, use piece B to fix it on the forearm, placing it (B) on the part of the forearm closest to the elbow and sticking the velcro on both sides of piece A.
- Use part C to close the support at the wrist, placing one of the pins on the inside in contact with the body and the smooth face on the outside of the part.
- Pass the tape of part A from the elbow, encircling the neck over the shoulder opposite the immobilized arm, then securing it with the pin of part C. Fix the tape on itself with the velcro on its end.
- Finally, place the piece D hooked on the inside buckle of the piece C, fixing it on itself with the velcro. Then go around the waist of the user and fix the other end in part A at the elbow.
* This product is not subject to GST.