Padded Head Protector Baseball Cap - Stylish, protective soft baseball cap-shaped helmet hat. Worn during head injury and recovery or by people with reduced stability and mobility. Helpful for those at high risk of falls, for recreational protection, reduced mobility disorders, epilepsy and seizures and other disabilities. Perfect for staying active and feeling confident and secure while living an active lifestyle. Brand - Ubio.
✔ Fast Shipping
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Full 360-degree protection as well as a visor to protect from the sun’s harmful rays. Breathable, light, soft and comfortable enough for use day and night. Shock and impact protection that is breathable, flexible and discreet.
- ADJUSTABLE. Adult-size Baseball Cap Protector fits most with an adjustable back panel and an adjustable chin strap.
- FUNCTION + COMFORT. Designed to be discreet, functional and easily adaptive, this product is also made with breathable padded foam and internal terry lining covered with honeycomb fabric to absorb shock and impact.
- STYLISH. With its simple, youthful, baseball cap design, users can style and match it with anything, wear it anywhere, and use it throughout the day and night.
- WASHABLE. The material of this product is both machine and hand washable in warm water. Air dry on a flat surface.
Approximate fit circumference 51 – 76cm (adjustable)
* This product is not subject to GST.
What We All Know About Head Protectors
It is not common for an individual of varying age to suffer head injury, but some cases happen involuntarily. In the case of those that suffer from intense seizures, and even those with motor skills still developing, head injury can be more common and problematic. During these times of growth or treatment, it’s critical the person in question be properly protected as head trauma can cause a large amount of severe health complications in the future.
It’s recommended to invest in protective headgear a loved one suffers from consistent head injury, involuntary movements, or seizures to better protect them. Many future problems are exacerbated without proper protection and it’s crucial to guard the ones we love. Ask your doctor what options exist and what types of protective headgear may better suit the needs of the individual.