Discover the Power Cruise Long Range Premium Plus electric wheelchair - your ultimate mobility solution. With unrivaled reliability, comfort, and extended battery life, this wheelchair offers a new level of independence. Experience the freedom to move confidently and comfortably, knowing you have a durable and dependable companion by your side.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- Massive typical range of 20km
- Wide seat design (48cm)
- High-quality powder-coated frame (130kg rated)
- Two 250W motors with a brisk but sensible top speed of 6km/h
- Lightweight 24V lithium battery
- Calf leg supports and memory foam padded seat, backrest and headrest
- Comfortable front and rear suspension and large 16” rear wheels for a smooth ride
- Power recline adjustment for maximum comfort
- Folds for easy storage or transport
- Easy access and exit with flip-up armrests and fold-up footrests
- Flip-up armrests allow for table dining
- 10" PVC front tyres for a smooth ride
- Anti-tip design
- Rear storage seat pocket for convenience
- Tight 110cm turning circle offers good manoeuvrability
- Detachable battery for easy charging
Minimal Assembly Required
Model: Power Cruise Long Range Premium Plus
Motor Power: 2 x 250W
Battery Type: 24V 20Ah Lithium
Seat Width: 48cm , Seat Height: 50cm
Brakes: Electronic magnetic brakes
Front Wheels: 10” puncture-proof tyres
Rear Wheels: 16” pneumatic tyres
Max User Load: 130kg
Maximum Range: 20km (terrain and rider weight dependent)
Storage: Seat back pouch
Power Plug: 10A Australian Standard
Approvals: CE (battery), SAA (Charger and Power Cord)
Product Dimensions: Unfolded (W x L x H): 68 x 115 x 128cm
Folded (W x L x H): 42 x 83 x 77cm
Product Weight Unfolded: 46kg, Folded: 42kg (with battery removed)
- Brand - Equip med
- EASY TO USE: Steering is intuitive using the joystick that can be mounted on either the left or right-hand side and with easy-to-read LED controls. You can travel along at a sensible speed of up to 6km/h, which is a brisk walking pace.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Twin motors offering a total of 500 watts offer an enjoyable riding experience with smooth and responsive performance, not to mention the ability to climb hills and ramps right up to a 13-degree incline! A tight 1.1m turning circle offers the manoeuvrability you need on paths and in places like shopping centres, parks and supermarkets.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Riders of all shapes and sizes will appreciate the 48cm wide seat. Ride in pleasure thanks to the thick memory foam seat, backrest and headrest and calf supports. A comfortable front and rear suspension system soaks up the bumps.
- POWER RECLINE ADJUSTMENT: With the touch of a button the recline angle of the backrest is power adjustable to suit the rider's preference
EASY FOLDING: The motorised power wheel chair is quick to fold. Plus, a sturdy steel frame and easy-to-remove lithium battery mean that it is as light as possible for loading into a car boot or moving into a space-saving storage position.
EASY ACCESS: Getting on and off this Power Wheelchair is easy thanks to swing-up armrests and the swing-up footrest. The retracting armrests also give you the option of dining at a table.
SAFETY FIRST: This electric wheelchair has many features built-in such as the Anti-tip Wheels. The high-quality frame means that it can accommodate a 130kg rider weight.
LARGE TYRES: The rear wheels glide smoothly over the bumps, and the tyres are puncture-proof and never require refilling with air!
CONVENIENT DETAILS: There is a rear storage seat pocket as well as a cushion that is easily detachable.
* This product is not subject to GST.
Note : We are unable to deliver this item to remote areas in the Northern Territory.