Dual Channel Professional Therapy TENS Machine offers proven and effective pain relief together with portable travel size. It offers program modes that are preset for relaxing variable massage and various electronic pulse modes to help relieve acute and chronic pain. This machine is easy to use with pre-set automatic programs for suit parts of your body such as the back, shoulders and more. Brand - DJMed.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- Intensity TENS unit with a safe-storage case.
- Professional high frequency.
- Wide pulse width max.
- 32 stimulation modes.
Digital TENS Machine is an easy-to-use machine that offers non-invasive, natural pain relief without the use of any drugs or chemicals. TENS also known as Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation delivers small electrical impulses to an individual’s nerve fibers that lie underneath his/her skin’s surface, hence blocking pain signals that are going to his/her brain via the peripheral nervous system and/or spinal cord. In simple words, it is a therapy that uses a low voltage electrical current for pain relief.
- It offers 32 stimulation modes for muscle training and pain relief.
- With an easy visual body icon on the LCD display that displays massage style, intensity and time remaining.
- It is a fully digital battery-operated pulse generator, which sends electrical impulses to the nerves and underlying muscle groups.
- It has an easy operation press buttons and a large liquid crystal display, ideal for individuals who have difficultly turning smaller dials or reading small panel inscriptions.
Digital TENS Machine is majorly used for symptomatic relief and management of chronic adjunctive treatment and intractable pain of post-traumatic or post-surgical acute pain.
Note - It is an effective method that is used to eliminate or reduce pain; however, it is not suitable for all patients. Consult your doctor before you start using it.
* This product is not subject to GST.
What We All Know About Tens Machines
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) machine is a device to help relieve chronic and acute pain using an electrical current via electrodes attached to the skin. The TENS machine is typically a portable battery-operated unit. A TENS device has no known side effects unlike some medications and prescription drugs and has been used by many to improve their quality of life. TENS can give pain relief in labour. It is also used for chronic pain in people who have conditions such as cancer or arthritis. Physiotherapists sometimes use it to treat muscle pain.