A small pulse oximeter intended for measuring the pulse oxygen saturation, pulse rate and perfusion index through a user's finger. Suitable for monitoring of adult & paediatric patients in medical clinics, hospitals and at home.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- Spot check and continuous pulse oximeter measurement modes
- OLED display of SpO2, PR, PI, pulse bar & waveform
- Audible & visual alarm with low battery indication
- Pulse rate analysis for spot check measurement
- Special splash proof and drop resistant design
- Up to 12 groups SpO2 data storage
- Artefact removal & anti motion
- Automatic power on/off
- Four direction display
- Accurate & sensitive
Transducer: Dual-wavelength LED sensor
Measuring range: 35-100%
Measuring accuracy: ≤ 2% range from 70-100%
Measuring range: 30-240bpm
Measuring accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (whichever is the greater)
Display range: 0-20%
Default Alarm Limit
SpO2 low limit: 90%
Pulse rate high limit: 120bpm
Pulse rate low limit: 50bpm
30 seconds spot check mode
Dimensions, Weight & Power
Dimensions: 56x34x30mm (L x W x H)
Power: 2 x AAA alkaline battery
What We All Know About Pulse Oximeters
Pulse oximeter is a small sensor device that is clipped on to a patients finger to measure and monitor pulse rate and oxygen saturation level within a person’s blood stream. An oxygen level measured by pulse oximeter that is 95% and above is considered healthy. Pulse oximeter meters come in: portable fully encased fingertip types, portable types with sensor extended by cable for better accessibility and all the way to bulky hospital equipment.