Fingertip pulse oximeter is a small clip-like device that is attached to the fingers to measure oxygen levels in the blood. It also comes with a reading of the pulse rate. As a non-invasive means of determining a patient’s oxygen level and checking in on patient needs, the Pulse Oximeter is a handheld device that is quick, portable, and easy to use. Easy to read LCD screen, Sp02 and pulse readouts, trend saw tooth graph display on the screen. Brand - DJMed.
✔ Accurate and reliable.
✔ LCD display.
✔ Fast read.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Fingertip pulse oximeter deluxe OLED is used for handheld pulse oximeter needs. Pulse Oximeter allows health practitioners, professionals, and at-home users to assess the oxygen levels of a patient’s blood with ease.
- EASY TO USE. With just placing your index or middle finger on the pulse oximeter for a few seconds, you can already read the results of your blood oxygen levels and your pulse rate. Perfect for monitoring use even at home.
- NON-INVASIVE. Instead of drawing blood and waiting for a specific time for the results, a pulse oximeter employs the use of a sensor to detect blood-oxygen levels and provides results for only a short period of time.
- GREAT DISPLAY. Deluxe OLED is an easy-to-read LCD screen providing Sp02 and pulse readouts, showing trend saw tooth graph display on the screen.
- PORTABLE. This pulse oximeter is built in a perfect size to be handheld and brought anywhere. Being battery-powered, it allows easy monitoring to be done in any location.
- QUICK RESULTS. Pulse oximeter provides results for blood oxygen levels and pulse rate in only a few seconds, convenient for frequent monitoring.
|SpO2 value display
|Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
|Pulse waveform display
|Adjustable screen brightness
|Auto power off function when not used
|Uses 2 AAA batteries, sold separately.
||57(L) × 31(W) × 32(H) mm
||About 50g (with the batteries)
||0.96” Dual-color OLED display (blue and yellow)
Measurement & Accuracy
||0%~100%, (1% resolution)
|PR Measuring Range
||±2bpm or ±2%
|2x AAA Batteries
What We All Know About Pulse Oximeters
Pulse oximeter is a small sensor device that is clipped on to a patients finger to measure and monitor pulse rate and oxygen saturation level within a person’s blood stream. An oxygen level measured by pulse oximeter that is 95% and above is considered healthy. Pulse oximeter meters come in: portable fully encased fingertip types, portable types with sensor extended by cable for better accessibility and all the way to bulky hospital equipment.