Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association, the Sacroiliac Support belt provides compression and stability support for the sacroiliac joint. Slimline design with adjustable VR tabs for a comforting fit, this belt provides better stability through the core areas of the pelvis, hip and lower back to help reduce injury. Brand - Thermoskin.
- Slimline design
- Adjustable tabs for comfort
- Suitable for both men and women
- Compression and stability support
- Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Low
- Ideal for people who stand for long periods of time
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
- Clinically tested (In the clinical situation it was compared with another popular Sacroiliac Belt. Patients reported better support with the sacroiliac region with our sacroiliac support belt)
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction (Inflammation of the Sacroiliac Joint)
- Pelvic or hip instability
- Lower back support
- Sacroiliac joint issues
When to use
- PREVENTION: May be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
- TREATMENT: Can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime.
- REHABILITATION: Is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
- PREGNACY: Post pregnancy (only use during pregnancy under instructions from your Obstetrician
INSTRUCTIONS - How to wear
- Loosen all fasteners before putting on belt.
- Wear the Sacroiliac Belt just below the belt line, across the sides of your hips.
- Wrap the belt around your hips and join firmly at the front.
- Pull the two elastic side bands around toward the front and affix firmly.
- Sacroiliac Belt can be worn during the day to give support as required.
- Rubberised foam
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash in cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.