Experience unparalleled freedom and convenience with the Lifestyle Deluxe Self-Propelled wheelchair. Its quick release pneumatic wheels and footrests provide exceptional adaptability to suit any lifestyle. With tilt back armrests, a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, and a comfortable cushion and belt, this wheelchair meets all Australian standards for medical devices. Rest assured knowing you're investing in a premium, registered product that offers peace of mind. Brand - DJMed.
✔ Included wheelchair cushion.
✔ TGA registered.
✔ Side folding.
✔ Seat Belt.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
- WHEELCHAIR CUSHION: Included foam wheelchair cushion to improve wheelchair comfort comfort and pressure care needs.
- SIDE FOLDING: Takes up very little space when not in use. Easy and quick to unfold when needed.
- SEAT BELT: Lateral and forward safety and stability. Keep you safe and in the seat from sudden, stops, bumps and direction changes.
- INDEPENDENT CALF REST: Keep your feet comfortably on the footrests but gently supporting your calves in place.
- PNEUMATIC TYRES: Offer shock absorption when going oven uneven ground, and often provide a smoother and more comfortable ride. A high-pressure pneumatic tire generally provide the best ride quality on level surfaces of all tyre options, as the contact surface to the floor is smaller, resulting in low driving resistance.
- QUICK RELEASE WHEEL AXLE: Large push button Quick Release Axles allow you to “pop” off the wheels without any tools and with just a push of a button on your wheelchair. Quick-release versions of wheelchair axles provide an additional element of flexibility by making the replacement of the wheelchair wheels faster and more efficient. Quickly remove wheels when getting in to a vehicle.
- QUICK RELEASE FOOTRESTS: Fold footplates out of the way when getting in or out of the wheelchair. Remove leg rest altogether for storage or travel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ALUMINIUM FRAME: Light and rigid frame, easy to transport, navigate and drive. The best wheelchairs are after all are aluminum.
- TGA REGISTRATION & CERTIFIED: Certified by TGA (Administration of Therapeutic Goods Australia) and meets all Australian standards for medical device. Peace of mind that you are buying a quality, registered product.
||48 cm (without cushion)
|Backrest Height (from ground)
||46 cm (86 cm)
|Overall Length (with footrests)
|Armrest Height (from ground)
|Folded Length (with drive wheels)
||62 cm (79 cm)
|Total Weight (with accessories)
||24 inch / 60 cm
Puncture proof solid tire
* This product is not subject to GST.