Made in Germany Omo Train Shoulder Brace is perfect for dislocation prevention and recovery, pain relief from bursitis, arthritis and injury, and post-op recovery of the shoulder joint. With a slim design that fits comfortably under your clothes, you can wear it during sports, exercise, work or just lounging about at home. Colour - Titan, Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
The completely adjustable strapping system allows for maximum support and stability of the shoulder while still allowing for a full range of movement. The removable delta pad massages and soothes the muscles around the shoulder joint itself while the compression strengthens the upper bicep to take the load off as you move.
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body. It is machine washable in the gentle cycle.
- Viscoelastic soft pad - Massaging nubs reduce swelling and relieve pain in the soft tissue.
- High elasticity - Makes it easy to put the shoulder support on and take it off.
- Strap system - Secures the brace to your body and centers the shoulder for stability and pain relief.
- Pressure-reduced edges - Less compression at the edges for an optimal and comfortable fit that improves circulation.
- The special chest-free wearing system - leaves the chest area free and does not restrict breathing, ensuring excellent wearing comfort
- Shoulder pain
- Swelling of the shoulder
- Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritation
- Osteoarthritis of the shoulder
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- The compressive knitted fabric and the tensile force exerted by the strap system help centre the glenohumeral joint
- The viscoelastic Delta pad with frictional nubs massages the shoulder‘s soft tissue during movement; joint perception is improved, the absorption of edemas and effusions is accelerated, and pain is reduced
- The strap system leaves the chest area free
- The Delta pad can be optionally inserted with Velcro tabs and positioned as required
Step 1 - Measure (in cm) the circumference of your bicep at the thickest part with your arm slightly flexed.
Step 2 - Check against the sizing chart to get your perfect fit
* This product is not subject to GST.