Skin protectors are ideal for aged care residents that are historically or conditionally susceptible to skin trauma. In addition, the anti-microbial properties of Chitosan Rayon protect against odor-causing bacteria often accompanying wounds and skin conditions. Leg protector sleeves have a four-way stretch for comfortable and easy fitting with gentle elastic to hold the skin protectors in place, offering protection to dressings or against trauma during physical activity as well as at rest. Brand - DJMed.
✔ Camouflage Wound Sites.
✔ Protective Sleeves.
✔ Pair (2pc).
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Leg skin protectors are for the people who bruise very easily due to thin, dry aging skin that is susceptible to cuts, bruises and other skin traumas. They give a protective covering against tears and abrasions for thin, fragile skin tissue.
- Fabric: a unique combination of Rayon, Nylon, Cotton & Spandex
- Professionally used in nursing home settings or at home
- Machine wash 38C & dry on a low setting
How To Apply
- Roll the leg protector sleeve down from the top towards the toe opening.
- Pull the leg skin sleeve over the foot making sure that the heel is comfortably positioned.
- Roll the sleeve up the leg until completely unrolled.
- Adjust the leg skin sleeve on the leg securing a comfortable fit.
Medium - Measurement 18.0" by 7.5"......Circumference 11" to 17"
Large - Measurement 19" by 10"...............Circumference 18" to 22"
* This product is not subject to GST.