Soft head protection helmet for Seniors is cleverly designed to be both practical and attractive. It helps your head get extra protection from impacts and injury. This is used as a fall injury management device. A stylish medical helmet for adults is suitable for those with conditions such as epilepsy, autism or Parkinson’s disease and helps to protect them from falls and bumps. Brand - Ubio.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Soft Head Protection for Seniors is helpful in preventing devastating head injuries caused by falls or other activities that could lead to head impact accidents. Elderly people are more prone to these kinds of accidents, especially with conditions such as epilepsy, seizures, autism or Parkinson’s.
Full 360-degree protection without being bulky while looking discreet. Light and breathable enough to sleep comfortably in while protecting against those high-risk night trips to the bathroom.
- ADJUSTABLE. Soft Head Protection for Seniors fits most with an adjustable Velcro back panel and an adjustable chin strap.
- FUNCTION + COMFORT. Designed to be discreet, functional and easily adaptive, this product is also made with breathable padded foam and internal terry lining covered with honeycomb fabric to absorb shock and impact.
- STYLISH. With its simple and comfortable design, users can style and match it with anything, wear it anywhere, and use it throughout the day and night.
- WASHABLE. The material of this product is both machine and hand washable in warm water. Air dry on a flat surface.
|Approximate fit circumference
||53 – 77cm (adjustable)
* This product is not subject to GST.
What We All Know About Head Protectors
It is not common for an individual of varying age to suffer head injury, but some cases happen involuntarily. In the case of those that suffer from intense seizures, and even those with motor skills still developing, head injury can be more common and problematic. During these times of growth or treatment, it’s critical the person in question be properly protected as head trauma can cause a large amount of severe health complications in the future.
It’s recommended to invest in protective headgear a loved one suffers from consistent head injury, involuntary movements, or seizures to better protect them. Many future problems are exacerbated without proper protection and it’s crucial to guard the ones we love. Ask your doctor what options exist and what types of protective headgear may better suit the needs of the individual.