Stylish and friendly, protective and soft helmet hat for kids. Helpful protection for children with special needs, affected by seizures or prone to head injury. Full 360-degree protection without being bulky while looking discreet. Breathable, light, soft and comfortable enough for use day and night. Unique soft neoprene with a quilted foam layer offers high shock and impact absorption while remaining low profile. Brand - Ubio.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Soft Head Protector Helmet is helpful for use for fall injury management, high-risk recreational protection, reduced mobility disorders, epilepsy and seizures, autism head banging and other disabilities.
- ADJUSTABLE. One size fits most children with an adjustable Velcro back panel and chin strap.
- STYLISH. The product comes in with a cute, colourful design, making it stylish for kids’ use while being discreet at the same time.
- FUNCTION + COMFORT. With its breathable and light material, kids can use it the whole day without discomfort. The product is equipped with soft neoprene with a quilted foam layer, both of which are comfortable materials, for shock protection and impact absorption.
- WASHABLE. The material of this product is both machine and hand washable in warm water. Air dry on a flat surface.
Approximate fit circumference 46 – 56cm (adjustable)
* This product is not subject to GST.
What We All Know About Head Protectors
It is not common for an individual of varying age to suffer head injury, but some cases happen involuntarily. In the case of infants, toddlers, those that suffer from intense seizures, and even those with motor skills still developing, head injury can be more common and problematic. During these times of growth or treatment, it’s critical the person in question be properly protected as head trauma can cause a large amount of severe health complications in the future.
Play oriented headgear is designed with children in mind who may have issues falling or hitting their head. This gear is soft and comfortable on the head when worn and protects against bumps or other trauma, which can cause serious issues long term.
It’s recommended to invest in protective headgear a loved one suffers from consistent head injury, involuntary movements, or seizures to better protect them. Many future problems are exacerbated without proper protection and it’s crucial to guard the ones we love. Ask your doctor what options exist and what types of protective headgear may better suit the needs of the individual.