The Sonoscape E2 Pro with Color Doppler ultrasound system that reaches beyond your expectations due to its compact and fashionable appearance. It fulfills GI, OB/GYN, Cardiac and POC applications to fit your routine scanning needs while its color mode will help you for more accurate and efficient diagnosis of lesions. In pursuit of the excellent blend of cost performance and quality product properties, Sonoscape have launched a new portable colour Doppler ultrasound system, the E2 PRO. A streamlined system to make your work experience easier than any other entry-level system, the Sonoscape E2 PRO is packed with complete standard ultrasound functions and a full library of probes for different applications.
✔ Large Screen
✔ Crystal Clear
✔ Pelvic Floor Ready
✔ Colour Doppler
✔ MSK Ready
✔ Live Caliper Measurements
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Auto Image Optimization:
With the press of a button the image is automatically adjusted and optimized, saving you time with parameter adjustments. Additionally, with Auto Focus on, the focus area follows the depth of the ROI box as it is moved in the scanning field, providing users a excellent Image quality In the desired area of interest.
- E2 provides automatic calculations to enhance your diagnostic confidence and save you time for patient communication.
- Auto IMT is used when determining the level of vascular sclerosis present in the patient by automatically tracing the thickness of the carotid vessels.
- AutoTrace provides users with sensitive and accurate wave tracing, avoiding errors from manual trace and giving out calculation results In no time.
Standard Ultrasound Machine Configuration Includes:
- E2 main unit
- 15.6″ High Resolution LCD color monitor (with auto-adaptive LED backlight)
- Two transducer connector
- USB 2.0/Hard Disk 500 G
- Built-in Battery
- Standard Software include:
- Imaging modes: B/ 2B/ 4B/ M/ THI/ PHI/ CFM/ PDI/ DirPDI
- Dynamic Multi-beam Technology
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Pure Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Tissue Specification Imaging
- Spatial Compound Imaging
- Widescan: Trapezoid Imaging
- Convex Extended Imaging
- μ-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology
- PW Auto Trace
- TEI Index
- DICOM 3.0: Store, Send
- Auto: Auto optimization for B/ M/ PW/ CW
- TGC: Time gain compensation
- B/C dual live
- Standby Mode
- Auto IMT
- 2D Steer
- Biopsy Guide
Standard Configured Transducers- unit comes standard with convex probe
- Linear array L741(Vascular, Small Parts, MSK etc.), 4.0-16.0MHz/ 46mm
- Convex array 3C-A (Abdominal, Obstetrics, Gynecology), 1.0-7.0MHz/ R50mm
- Imaging modes: Color M/ CW/ TDI/ AMM
- LGC: Lateral gain compensation
- SR Flow
- B Mode Prospective Saving
- 2D Panoramic Imaging
Difference between the Linear and Convex probes
- The linear probe is straight and is particularly suitable for vascular or musculoskeletal work.
- The convex probe is curved and commonly used in women's health applications, among others.