Whether it's a torn hamstring or a ruptured quad, this Made in Germany Myo Train Thigh Brace is perfect for thigh injuries of any level. With a lightweight and flexible design that's ideal for sports, exercise, swimming and rest, it can withstand virtually any physical strain to keep your leg on track to recovery. Colour - Titan, Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
With a strong medical-grade compression sleeve, the strapping system works to provide extra muscular stability exactly where you need it. The removable gel inserts add extra pain relief and support, but they can also be cooled or heated to create a cold compress or muscle relaxant depending on the situation.
- Siliconised edge (inner) - Remains securely in position, even during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Velcro strapping - Lets you adjust the level of compression and put the brace on and take it off quickly and easily.
- Removable acute pad - Applies targeted gentle compression to the affected area. Wear the support with or without the pad.
- Pressure-reducing edges - Ensures an optimal - and comfortable - fit without constricting your movement.
- Thigh strain
- Quadriceps (quad) strain
- Quadriceps (quad) pull
Torn thigh muscle
- For compression in the case of muscle injuries (muscle hardening, pulled muscles, torn muscle fibers, torn muscles, muscle bruising)
- Relapse prevention
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- Works according to the principles of muscle suspension bands with compression in the injured area
- Regulation of compression using Velcro strap system and two freely placeable pads
- Targeted effect thanks to acute pad straight after injury to inhibit bleeding and limit hematoma
- Extensive compression thanks to large functional pad, minimising swelling and pain
- Maximum wearing comfort and a secure fit thanks to anatomical knitted fabric as well as siliconised and pressure-reduced edges
- Regulates muscle tone and prevents recurring injuries
Step 1 - Measure (in cm) the circumference of your thigh 30 cm above your knee (A) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
Step 2 - Measure (in cm) the circumference of your thigh 2 cm above your knee (B) with your knee bent at 30 degrees.
* This product is not subject to GST.