When it comes to stabilising the spine for issues like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, spinal fractures and chronic back pain/weakness, the Spinova Osteo gives you strong stable support while fitting comfortably under everyday clothes for complete support that you can take on and off with ease. Brand - Bauer feind.
✔ Made in Germany.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
Note - On Special Order Only. Special orders take 1-2 weeks to dispatch.
The Spinova Osteo uses a shapeable spinal support that corrects and alleviates posture pain with its adjustable straps and pelvic support. The simple backpack design means you can put it on and off by yourself with ease.
- Lightweight alloy spinal reclinator that can be shaped by hand to fit your back perfectly
- Comfortable and fully adjustable backpack style straps for easy donning and doffing
- Fully padded design for all day wear in comfort
- Pelvic support for stability and support from the top of your shoulders to the base of your spine.
Active straightening to relieve and correct the lumbar and thoracic spine as well as to restrict movement in the sagittal plane, e.g., in the case of
- Stable, osteoporotic vertebral fractures
- Osteoporosis, osteopenia
- Painful hunched back
- Muscular insufficiency
BENEFITS AND MODES OF ACTION
- Increased sense of stability thanks to padded crossed straps at the sides with a reminder effect
- Straightening effect can be regulated using a special strap system which allows individual pressure distribution
- Straightens using an aluminum reclinator combined with tensioning straps and a pelvic support
- Free abdomen and chest area as well as good positional stability of the orthosis due to low-position pelvic support
- Adaptable strap system thanks to height- adjustable dorsal strap fastenings
- Donning with minimal effort using the hand straps and finger loops
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE PERFECT FIT
Step 1 - Measure the length of your back, from your tailbone to top of your shoulders, while sitting straight. Keep the tape flush against the back itself.
Step 2 - Measure (in cm) the circumference of your hips, in line with the bottom of your abdomen.
- Check these two against the chart to get your measurement. While the majority of people will fall into one of the preset sizes, some may need a custom fit of the two.
- If the measurements are between two sizes, choose a smaller reclinator/ bigger support.
- Five standard sizes: S2, S3, M3, M4, L4 (most patients fit into these presets)
- 18 total size combinations of reclinator (S – L) and support (1 – 6). For sizing outside of presets, please contact us directly at email@example.com
For Size Chart
* This product is not subject to GST.
- Is the Spinova Osteo heavy?
Made from a lightweight aluminium frame with minimal strapping and a breathable pelvic support, the Spinova Osteo is light on the body for all day wear but still strong enough for even the frailest of backs.
Will this cause weakness?
Due to it's anatomical fit and clinical design, the risk of reliance is minimal, and in people who maintain an active lifestyle where possible, the brace will help build up more strength, not less.