Triple layer mattress is a multi-density foam static pressure care surface for hospital, aged care facility and home use. Triple Layer Mattress hugs the contours of the user’s body, providing maximum support and comfort to patients with poor mobility and reducing the risk of pressure sores. Brand - DJMed.
✔ Multi density viscoelastic foam.
✔ Welded waterproof fabric cover.
✔ Fire-retardant inner and outer cover.
✔ Single Size
✔ Fast Shipping
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Triple Layer Mattress is suitable for users who weigh up to 175 kilograms. Triple Layer Mattress hugs the contours of the user’s body, providing maximum support and comfort to patients with poor mobility and reducing the risk of pressure sores.
- 4 four way stretch cover material prevents slippage and friction.
- Waterfall skirt seals moisture out. Welded and taped seams aid in infection control.
- High Temperature Stability to deliver consistent immersion, performance and comfort
- YKK zipper: World’s best Japanese zippers. YKK adopts the self-locking puller technology in the zippers, which makes it easy to pull and lock without slipping. This design enables you to move around and your zipper will always stay in place. After being used for decades, YKK zipper still keeps its excellent condition in both appearance and functionality. With self-lubrication, YKK zippers move even more smoothly the more you use them.
- Visco-elastic/memory foam cell structure provides low-shear surface. Hospital grade, designed to perform within high humidity conditions. Protects the patient against bottoming out in sacral region. Provides excellent anatomical support. Provides protection against ‘bottoming-out’ during transfer, repositioning and whilst in the inclined/fowler position. Provides exceptional comfort, support for repositioning and patient care.
| Bed size
What We All Know About Hospital Mattress
Improper positioning during rest can cause intense discomfort, excessive pain, and irritation over the body. This can lead to other more serious complications and demands more intensive treatments. The medical mattress can save on hospital resources and patient suffering by quickly solving these issues. Hospital Mattress is a supportive, waterproof foam construction for assisting with care at rest, be it for increased comfort, better sleep, or otherwise. An additional benefit is simulation of body shape and contours, similar to memory foam. This allows for maximum comfort, especially for the mobility impaired who can have great difficulty getting appropriate rest due to medical limitations.
* This product is not subject to GST.