Unlock the full potential of routine observations with the M8 Vital Signs Monitor. This cutting-edge device captures every vital sign accurately and swiftly, using a blend of non-contact sensors and cuff-based measurements. In mere seconds, you can obtain precise results for temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate, and O2 sats. Whether for spot checks or continuous monitoring, the M8 ensures comprehensive and flexible workflow options both in hospitals and at home. Brand - DJMed.
✔ Fast Shipping.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping.
✔ Australian Trusted Store.
The M8 Vital Signs Monitor unlocks the full potential of routine observations with comprehensive and flexible workflow options empowering clinicians to deliver high-quality bedside care to each and every patient. Suitable for hospital wards, ICU, outpatient, bedside and homecare monitoring, and other application scenarios for neonates, children, adults, and the elderly.
- Simple Non-Contact Thermometry
- Blood Pressure
- ECG solution for continuous, interval, and spot check monitoring
VERSATILE: It’s suited to all environments, including hospital, ICU, and home care. Let us help you improve patient care by allowing you to record, monitor, and analyze ECG data in the palm of your hands.
- FAST AND ACCURATE READINGS: Get accurate heart rate, blood pressure, and ECG measurements in seconds.
- NO CONTACT NEEDED: This thermometer uses infrared technology (there’s no contact with the skin) to measure in 30 seconds or less.
- EASY-TO-USE: The easy-to-read 8” LCD display shows blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen saturation, and ECG measurement. It also has a three-level virtual and auditory alarm system with a sound range of 45-80 dB at 1 meter.
- BUILT-IN BATTERY: It has a built-in rechargeable battery with a battery life of up to 2hrs for continuous patient monitoring despite power outages.
||8” colour TFT screen
||Three Level: Low, medium and high
Indication: Auditory and visual
Setup: Default and custom
Silence: All alarms can be silenced
Volume: 45-85 dB @ 1 meter
||Measure/alarm range: 20 ~ 300bpm
Accuracy: ± 3bpm
||Measurement range: 0 ~ 100% (resolution: 1%)
Accuracy: 70% ~ 100% ± 2% (40% ~ 69% ± 3%)
Measure mode: Manual, Auto, STAT
Measure interval in auto mode:
Measure period in STAT mode: 5min
Pulse rate range: 40 ~ 240bpmMeasure & alarm range: Adult
- SYS 40 ~ 280mmHg
- DIA 10 ~ 220mmHg
- MEAN 20 ~ 240mmHg
Measure & alarm range: Paediatric
- SYS 40 ~ 220mmHg
- DIA 10 ~ 160mmHg
- MEAN 20 ~ 170mmHg
Measure & alarm range: Neonatal
- SYS 40 ~ 135mmHg
- DIA 10 ~ 100mmHg
- MEAN 20 ~ 110mmHg
Static pressure measurement
- Range: 0 ~ 300mmHg
- Accuracy: ± 3mmHg
- Resolution: 1mmHg Accuracy:
- Max. Mean Error: ± 5mmHg
- Max. Standard Deviation: 8mmHg
- Adult 300mmHg
- Paediatric 240mmHg
- Neonatal 150mmHg
||5 Leads: RA, LA, LL, RL, V
Lead mode: I,II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V
Gain: × 1.25mm/mV,2.5mm/mV,
20mm/mV (error ≤ 5%)
Sweep speed: 6.25mm/s,12.5mm/s,25mm/s,
50mm/s (error ≤ ± 10%)
Bandwidth: Surgery 1 ~ 25 Hz
Monitor 0.5 ~ 40 Hz
Diagnostic 0.05 ~ 130 Hz
Sensitivity: >200 μ V P-P
CMRR: ≥ 112dB
Differential Input Impedance: >5M
ohm Electrode Offset Potential: ±300mV
Polarization Voltage: ≥ ± 500mV
Input Impedance: ≥ 5 M
Calibration Voltage: 1mV ± 5%
||Non Contact IR Thermometer
Resolution: 0.1 C°
||Trend diagram/table: 720h
NIBP review: 10000 events
Wave review: 12h
Alarm review: 200 alarm events
Support drug concentration titration analysis
||210×85×180 mm, 1.4 kg
||AC: 230V, 50Hz
DC: Built-in rechargeable battery
Battery: 11.1V 24wh Li-ion battery (2+ hours on full charge, 5 min low battery alarm)
|What is included
- 8″ Vital Signs Monitor
- Power cable
- User’s Manual
- SpO2 sensor
- Blood pressure cuff (NIBP), adult size
- NIBP connection tubbing
- ECG cable
- Non Contact IR Thermometer
* This product is not subject to GST.